Good News - Thanks to our engineers' efforts, all email issues have been solved.
Working Hours: Full Time Position
Location: Head Office Keynsham, covering Bristol, BANES, Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire
Package: Salary from £18,000 PA subject to skills and experience with Commission / Pension, 20 Days Holiday
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our sales team as an Account Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and highly motivated company that has recently won an award for the Best Business Services Company within Bath recently. Our plans are ambitious, the strategic growth of the company will provide the successful candidate with many future career opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of IT technology and cloud services including office 365 knowledge or have experience working within and IT or technical based sales role
Working as part of our sales team and reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for managing your own customer accounts within a 20 mile radius of our Bristol offices and also identifying potential new clients whilst selling IT hardware and Software to hit your own KPI targets
You will be required to build relationships with clients and understand their needs, whilst promoting and selling products and services. We are looking for someone who will fit into the current team and be ambitious and motivated to achieve results whilst maintaining the company’s core values.
The successful candidate must be:
• A good communicator
• Capable of working in a team
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Excellent timekeeping
• Be able to hit targets / KPI's
• Qualifications Required: 3 GCSE’s grades A-C including English and Maths.Experience:
• Previous sales experience preferable within an MSP or Telecoms/IT organization
• Some experience of managing customer accounts would be beneficial
• Complaint handling experience
• Administration and billing experience also required to purchase and invoice clients
• IT knowledge including, Microsoft office 365, tablets, laptops, Apple Solutions, Cloud, MDM, Broadband, Telephone Systems, and Hardware would also be beneficial.
• Driving license
If you think you are suitable for the job, please click here to send your CV.
© Copyrights soVIsion IT 2016. All rights reserved.
soVision IT Ltd, Avon House, Avon Mill Lane, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 2UG. soVision IT Ltd is a Company registered in England No 10714018