Good News - Thanks to our engineers' efforts, all email issues have been solved.
Not many businesses realise that if they suffer a data leak they may breach the new GDPR changes and may be subjected to an unlimited fine.
Achieving the Cyber Essentials Certification helps you move towards GDPR Compliance and makes sure you:
- focus on your core business objectives
- streamline your business processes
- drive business efficiency
- save money
- improve productivity
- reduce the risk of cyber threats by 80%
- increase your stakeholders’ trust
- bid for UK Government contracts
- gain competitive advantage
- reduce your insurance premiums
Call us NOW and one of our certified engineer will be on site for 1 day to complete a full network security audit. You will then receive a clear overview of the process and the requirements, followed by a detailed report including measures to be taken in order to get Cyber Essentials certified.
© Copyrights soVIsion IT 2016. All rights reserved.
Line Business Services Ltd and soVision IT Ltd, Avon House, Avon Mill Lane, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 2UG. Line Business Services Ltd is a Company registered in England No. 5599751. soVision IT Ltd is a Company registered in England No 10714018