With the winter break over and the new year ahead, it's time to focus on some clear IT strategic thinking for 2017. You are going to face lots of business challenges and maintaining a reliable and predictable IT system and network shouldn’t be one of them.
With managed IT services your critical IT infrastructure and data are protected 24/7 even when you are fast asleep dreaming up new ways to grow your business this year. soVision has a proven track record of effectively maintaining reliable, secure, high-performance IT environments for its many thousands of customers.
A managed service relationship with soVision results in a predictable, proactive approach to the management and maintenance of your critical IT systems, whether is on premise, in a datacenter or in the cloud.
soVision IT’s services are delivered using various systems that enables us to:
- Proactively monitor all of your IT assets, including systems, software, devices and virtual resources
- Receive automated alerting of any event that may adversely affect the normal operation of your IT systems
- Accurately diagnose and resolve most issues through rapid remote remediation, saving costs of downtime
- Optimise configurations, update software and operating systems, help protect against viruses and malware
- Identify and help you eliminate costly or obsolete equipment
What do you get?
We do not promote a one-size fits all approach. The managed IT services relationship is based on your specific business and IT needs. With any managed IT services relationship, you’ll pay a flat monthly fee to receive a specific set of IT services from soVision IT.
Our managed services can include:
- Proactive remote monitoring and management
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Antivirus and network security and protection
- Ongoing software updates and patch management
- Network Operations Center and help desk support
- Mobile services and support
- Detailed weekly/monthly reports and many others
The key benefit to you is a reliable, secure, high-performance network that helps you achieve optimal employee productivity and protection of your revenue. More than anything you get peace of mind from not having to worry about your IT infrastructure freeing you up to focus on your core business for the upcoming new year.
Contact us now for a free no obligation consultation on 0117 986 4026 or at email@example.com.