Personal service is of utmost importance to us and is something we take pride in going the extra mile to deliver.
Your appointed Customer Services Manager will periodically meet with designated school representatives to:
- Assess the type of tickets created and response times provided
- Highlight any tickets that need particular attention or hardware / software replacement
- Discuss and review any customer service issues
- Identify any staff training required to get the most out of your education managed services
Your allocated Principal Engineer will periodically meet with school representatives to:
- Provide technical feedback
- Provide an opportunity for you to highlight any future ICT plans
We believe it is important to set aside time to strategically discuss the ICT planning and managed services in schools aside from the daily support requests.
A Manager or Director from soVision IT will also meet with your school finance team specifically to identify ways we can reduce your ICT spend.
Bringing our vast experience to bear we will be able to work with the school to identify cost saving areas.
Using this knowledge we will work with the school to produce a detailed 3 year budgeting and ICT plan. This allows you to count your pennies and help to clear the fog surrounding ICT spending.
© Copyrights soVIsion IT 2016. All rights reserved.
soVision IT Ltd, Avon House, Avon Mill Lane, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 2UG. soVision IT Ltd is a Company registered in England No 10714018