How effective has your Managed IT support provider been? Would you even know what good ‘should’ look like?
Have they supported you as well as you would have expected?
Do you feel they were proactive in supporting you to make quickfire changes? Was the transition as seamless as possible?
Or is it time to make a change?
Here are some reasons why your current Managed IT Support provider may no longer be the right fit for your business and your team:
- The IT Support company you work with has not taken the time to talk to you about what your business actually does – and its new goals. They have not looked at the bigger picture to see how IT works within and across your company and the wider sector.
- Throughout this time, your provider is always having to solve problems, which have not been of your making, or caused by your staff - rather than stopping or anticipating problems in the first place.
- You don’t understand IT and tech, however, you don’t know what they have been doing either. They haven’t shared in detail, what they have done and what they are going to do in the coming months. They take the view that ‘ignorance is bliss’.
- You still don’t understand what they are talking about. They use too many acronyms, and IT jargon that to you, sounds like techie nonsense. No attempt has been made to talk to you in terms you and your staff understand.
- Your monthly invoice doesn’t itemise what it is that you are paying for.
- You are nervous about the security problems that can arise with tech yet that’s barely addressed by your provider and they are always trying to upsell you more software or extra support plans.
- Your IT support provider is lax about ensuring your software is regularly updated. Are they actually aware of the latest trend themselves? Do they have regular training and development themselves?
- The way your provider has designed your system is very complicated, and they make it hard for members of your team to access things easily.
- The support team in your Managed IT Support provider's office is very hard to contact, and take far too long to react.
- The IT providers tend to favour specific programs and software, without giving options from a wider market or looking at your company’s specific needs – and no proactive conversation about perhaps designing a bespoke solution.
If you're looking to make some changes to the way your business operates, or perhaps you're unhappy with your current Managed IT Support Services, why not get in touch. We're here to listen and we're here to help: 0117 986 4026 | [email protected].