Cyber Essentials Certification
WHY DO YOU NEED CYBER ESSENTIALS?
Having Cyber Essentials, you can:
- Reduce the risk of cyber threats by up to 80%
- Maintain business reputation
- Save on potential IT costs
- Focus on your core business objectives
- Bid for UK government contracts
- Gain competitive advantage
- Comply with the GDPR and other laws.
WHAT’S THE PROCESS OF GETTING CERTIFIED?
The entire process couldn’t be more simple:
- A soVision IT engineer will come to site and complete a full Cyber Essentials suitability audit.
- The outcome of the audit will be fully documented and presented as a report.
- The report will outline if any corrections to your infrastructure are required to be certified.
- Once all corrections have been made, soVision IT will apply for Cyber Essentials certification on your behalf.
- Once accreditation is confirmed, Cyber Essentials Plus can be investigated if required.
soVision IT has successfully worked with several companies in Bristol, Bath and the South West to help them achieve the Cyber Essentials Certification with minimal business impact in both costs and time. Get ahead of your competition today and benefit from this government-backed scheme!
Contact Us Now!